Thursday, 17 April 2014

Would you like me to / Shall I...?


01 Would you like me to…?/ Shall I…?
We use -아/어 드릴까요 to offer help or do a favor for somebody.
First, change the verb into the present -아/어요 pattern and replace 요 with 드릴까요.

Verb + 아/어 드릴까요
쓰다 (to write) → 써 드릴까요
사다 (to buy) → 사 드릴까요
찍다 (to take (a picture)) → 찍어 드릴까요
열다 (to open) → 열어 드릴까요
돕다 (to help) → 도와 드릴까요
설명하다 (to explain) → 설명해 드릴까요
문을 열어 드릴까요? muneul yeoleo deurilkkayo
Would you like me to open the door? /
Shall I open the door?

창문을 닫아 드릴까요? changmuneul dada deurilkkayo
Would you like me to close the window? /
Shall I close the window?

사진을 찍어 드릴까요? sajineul jjigeo deurilkkayo
Would you like me to take the picture? /
Shall I take the picture?

사전을 빌려 드릴까요? sajeoneul billyeo deurilkkayo
Would you like me to lend you a dictionary? /
Shall I lend you a dictionary?

길을 가르쳐 드릴까요? gileul gareuchyeo deurilkkayo
Would you like me to show you the way? /
Shall I show you the way?

피자 싸 드릴까요? pija ssa deurilkkayo
Would you like me to wrap the pizza? /
Shall I wrap the pizza?

제가 설명해 드릴까요? jega seolmyeonghae deurilkkayo
Would you like me to explain? /
Shall I explain?

들어 드릴까요? deuleo deurilkkayo
Would you like me to carry it? /
Shall I carry it?

무슨 색으로 보여 드릴까요? museun saekeuro boyeo deurilkkayo
What color would you like? /
What color shall I show you?


02 Would you like (something)?
We use 드릴까요 to offer something to the listener.
Noun + 드릴까요
커피 드릴까요? keopi deurilkkayo
Would you like coffee?

설탕 드릴까요? seoltang deurilkkayo
Would you like some sugar?

물 드릴까요? mul deurilkkayo
Would you like some water?

사과 얼마나 드릴까요? sagwa eolmana deurilkkayo
How many apples would you like?


03 Extra
뭐 드릴까요? mwo deurilkkayo
What would you like to have? /
What shall I give you?

뭘 도와 드릴까요? mwol dowa deulilkkayo
What can I do for you? /
How can I help you?

어떻게 해 드릴까요? eotteoke hae deurilkkayo
How would you like it to be done?

** 드리다 (to give) is the honorific of 주다 (to give).
주다 = 드리다
줄까요 = 드릴까요

No comments:

Post a Comment

Học tiếng Hàn qua bài hát

Học tiếng Hàn qua bài hát 그 사람 - Người ấy - That person

그   사람   날   웃게   한   사람 That person was the one who made me smile Người ấy - người đã làm tôi cười 그   사람   날   울게   한   사람 T...

Các thành viên